Flattening the Obstacles Facing Construction Companies
Privately-held, New England construction companies and builders grapple with tax, compliance, bonding and borrowing challenges that other industries simply don’t face. To operate at peak efficiency and profitability, you need more than “one-size-fits-all” accounting solutions. You need construction specialists to handle your accounting and financial services needs. You want trusted advisors who customize solutions to address your particular needs.
Albin, Randall & Bennett is a full-service accounting and business consulting firm, organized into teams that specialize in individual industries. Our construction team has a 35+ year track record of success helping builders prosper, in good times and bad. Our industry knowledge, expertise and contacts enable us to understand your business challenges more fully, identify problems more completely, and deliver customized solutions.
Our Construction Team provides services for the industry including:
- Maximizing bonding or borrowing capacity
- Establishing/upgrading job costing systems
- Cash flow analysis
- Construction claims preparation/evaluation
- Profitability benchmarking
- Operational reviews
- Information systems consulting and implementation
- Business entity formation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Forecasts and projections
Other services include:
- Business consulting and strategic planning
- Auditing and accounting
- Tax management and planning
- Business valuations
- Succession planning
- Estate and retirement planning
For a no-cost, no obligation discussion of how we can benefit your company, contact ARB.