Senior Tax Manager
Robin Cyr joined ARB in 2010. She is a Senior Tax Manager, specializing in providing comprehensive tax compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients. Robin primarily serves industry leaders in the manufacturing, construction, and nonprofit sectors. As both a CPA and a lawyer, she provides exemplary tax and consulting services related to estate and succession planning. Prior to joining ARB, Robin was a tax manager at a large, regional CPA firm.
Education and Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (summa cum laude), Saint Joseph’s College
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST), Thomas College
- Juris Doctor (JD), Western New England University School of Law
- Licensed Member, Maine State Bar
- Licensed Member, Massachusetts State Bar
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Robin is a resident of Biddeford, Maine. She enjoys reading, attending concerts and ballets, and doting on her cats, Ciara, Emmy, and Willow.