Senior Tax Manager
Thomas Flood joined ARB in 2012. He is a Senior Tax Manager specializing in tax consulting and tax issues relating to individual, partnership, nonprofit, construction and real estate, and corporate taxation. Tom’s extensive experience includes tax work in transactional and traditional tax planning and compliance. He began his career in 1985 and, prior to joining ARB, was a Tax Director at MacDonald Page & Co.
Education and Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Westbrook College
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST), Bentley College
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
Tom resides in Cape Elizabeth with his wife, Pat. He enjoys genealogical research and summer cruises in his classic Falcon convertible.